Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept 13, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE,
We had a good turnout at church yesterday. Brother Fraziers friend, Tommy came. He enjoyed it a lot and said after the meetings that for the first time he could go home from church and be happy for the rest of the day. He is coming along. Sister Teel also came up to us, very excited, and told us about a great missionary experience she had this past week. The Teels are one of the families we have given our standard lesson to and they are seeing the results from thw things that they have done with it. INterestingly enough, the families that have completed their standards are also the ones that are having missionary experiences.
I am getting transfered. I am going to Jasper, AL. It is another Branch. I am pretty sure this will be my last area. I am going to be serving with Elder Tennant. He is a weird kid. I have no idea what to expect.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment